A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Ever wonder what a platformer would be like if you can't see the platforms? So did I, definitely not because I didn't want draw do more art . . .
In this game, players take on the role of Sol to navigate the Dark with the help of Lumen to find Light. The game starts off with the Sol being rekindled by some mysterious benefactor, and the promise that Sol will be show where the Light is after paying back 800 Lumen of debt.
- Constantly changing world - The layout of the platforms change as you move around
- Hate system – Enemies can spawn in aggressive, neutral, or friendly state. Killing or sharing with enemies effects the hate level against the player
- Lumen – Simulated flock (boids for those interested in some cool code) of glowing orbs that the player uses to navigate the dark and also act as a form of health
- Boss – One boss after reaching 800 lumen
- Enemies – 7 different lantern themed enemies
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.